Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Clean and dry

Know the feeling of fulfilment when your long-pending laundry, that was threatening to break the basket, is finally done, the house is scrubbed clean to your heart's content, and the bathroom floor & walls are spotless?

I just had that kind of contentment when I scheduled and completed a virus scan, disk defragment, disk check (Scandisk) and deleted all temporary and unnecessary files that had accumulated in my PC.

I do not know if it really made any difference, but I feel good, and it makes me reflect, isn't my Mozilla Firefox a wee bit faster today? Isn't my File Explorer loading without any grumble today?
Yes, or No.
Who knows? It feels good nevertheless!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, Jean. Even if the machine is just as fast - or slow - as it was before, the psychological benefits are impossible to ignore. It always seems to feel faster and smoother. Good point!

    ReplyDelete