Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What goes around, comes around

March has sneaked in on me again. 
It was as though there was a cloud over my memory, and when I suddenly opened my eyes, it is today, less than a week to go before the month is over. 

March is at the edge of the cliff, leaning forward, ready to topple over.

Why do I go through this every year? Because I want to remember.
I cannot let the day pass without a Hello. 

Rightly do they say that what goes around, comes around. I think there is someone at the other side of the "round" to nudge things back our way. Perhaps it is their way of saying, they remember too. Perhaps it is just a curt nod of the head and a thinning of the lips to acknowledge us. 

If you know what I am talking about, I apologize for any thoughts this may trigger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment