Thursday, January 28, 2010

Likes and Dislikes... on a Thursday

1. I dislike the sound of a dripping tap (sometimes more than one!), when the plumber is nowhere to be found.

2. The day of the week I like the best is Thursday, because by then a major chunk is over, and I am just one step away from the Weekend.

3. I dislike it that Life is so unfair to Tom, and Jerry has all the fun.

4. I like the soothing effect of hot soup on my sore throat.

5. I dislike the fact that sometimes my UPS goes down before my PC completes the shut down - even when I race against time to close all windows and begin the shut down process.


What are your likes/dislikes today? Do share them here as a comment, or link to your blog!

1 comment:

  1. I like seeing a mail from a very good friend first thing in the morning in office.

    I like getting out early from office on a Friday.:-)

    ReplyDelete