Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Casablanca


If I reserve a place in my blog for Movies and I don't mention an all time favourite of mine, Casablanca, it won't just be unfair, it would be a crime.

Of course I did bring up a couple of quotes from the movie once, but that is just two of the many memorable ones from the movie.

And the most famous one without any doubt is,
Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.

I think I had heard the quote long before I watched the movie. And the day after I watched it, I googled and googled the whole world till I read all the reviews on the movie and found the sites that list all the unforgettable quotes.

Every scene, every dialogue and every character carves themselves on your brain.
Right down to the last lines, Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Ahh.. what can I say. Whatever I say would be too little and too much of an understatement, I would not wish to ruin the beauty of the film by my words!

If you haven't seen the movie, better get a DVD. If you have watched it, better go to this site and read all the quotes. It will take you through each scene and each character. It's worth it.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment